Assembles electrical components, subassemblies or systems according to the manufacturing work order. Prepares press options requiring electrical or mechanical interface with the main electrical control panel, press controls, or other types of installation. Troubleshoots and repairs manufactured electrical sub-assemblies, parts and components if needed.
- Assist Assembly Department with with machine start up and debug as needed
- Perform mechanical assembly using various types of hardware and tools.
- Use lean manufacturing concepts in assembling product.
- Maintain configuration control on all product assembled.
- Maintain control over material being used in the fabrication process.
- Support the service team in installation, service or field support
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Minimum of a high school degree; Associate’s Degree in a technical or engineering field is preferred.
- Prior manufacturing experience is preferred; electronics experience is a preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, works well under pressure
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong aptitude with technology
- Works well independently and with a team
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
Send a cover letter detailing your experience with the position, your resume and your recent salary history to:
Fax 513 489-4761
Nilpeter Inc. USA
11550 Goldcoast Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249