We are seeking an experienced controls designer/PLC-programmer. Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering degree preferred. Experience should include PLC-programming using ladder logic and structured text as well as experience with CAD-programs for the purpose of controls design and wiring diagrams. Candidates must have a working knowledge of control systems as it relates to servo-controlled machinery, strong electrical trouble-shooting and math skills. Experience with B&R controls is helpful.
- New design and improvement of controls and functions of OEM capital equipment
- Alter existing or create new PLC, servo motion, and touchscreen programs to ensure machine performance
- Alter existing or create new panel layouts, wiring schematics and bills of material
- Assist Assembly Department with machine start up and debug as needed.
- Complete all necessary documentation at the point of equipment finalization.
- Support the service team in installation, service or field support
- Communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Draw and modify schematics using CAD
- Construct manuals and support documentation for customers
- Engineering degree with 2 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, works well under pressure
- Strong presentation skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong aptitude with technology
- Works well independently and with a team
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
- Must be able for occasional travel internationally
Send a cover letter detailing your experience with the position, your resume and your recent salary history to:
Fax 513 489-4761
Nilpeter Inc. USA
11550 Goldcoast Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45249