This year the event will take place on 6 - 8 June 2018 in Dublin, Ireland. The Label Forum is the annual summit for business leaders, media representatives, and stakeholders along the labelling value chain in Europe. More than 250 peers in the industry will attend this event.
As in previous years, the programme covers a range of issues that have been or will soon be on boardroom agendas of labels and packaging solutions providers across Europe.
Topics on this year’s “ELF” agenda include among other things the following topics:
· The European label industry after Brexit;
· Diversification of the labels and narrow web industry into short-run packaging;
· Intelligent labels and packaging;
· Recruitment and retention of talent;
· The state of affairs in digital label printing (based on FINAT commissioned research);
· The total cost of ownership (TCO) of different label printing technologies;
· The latest innovations in brand protection;
· Branding your company via online marketing;
· Managing food compliance regulations;
· Preparing for upcoming legislation on serialization and tamper evidence.
FINAT's European Label Forum aims to serve as the annual business summit for the labelling community in Europe. In this format, the Forum has replaced the FINAT Congress as the association's annual industry conference.
Nilpeter is Gold Sponsor of this event.
Read more about the conference at: europeanlabelforum.com